Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WELCOME!!

Never miss one of my reviews, follow me on AmazonTwitter and Facebook.

There comes a time in every one's life when we decide our voices should be heard! While I don't believe I will ever be on national radio or get my 15 minutes of fame on TV. I do believe that by posting honest and unbiased reviews of products and services I use, I will be helping others make informed decisions while getting my voice hears. So, sit back and enjoy the ride as I start reviewing products and services.


*I will post a disclaimer with each post where I have received an item free or at a discounted rate. Please keep in mind, just because I received it at a discounted or free rate doesn't mean it helps the review at all. In fact, all reviews will get the same honest review regardless of what I paid for it.
Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment