Tuesday, August 23, 2016

16oz Stainless Steel Drinking Cups - Pack of 5 - Eco Friendly Metal Pint Glass Tumblers for the Family and Kids - Great for Kitchen, Outdoors, Grilling, Traveling, and Camping

 


 
#SteelHere
We were looking for good cup to use when we went camping. We came across these stainless steel cups. They are 16oz and come with 5 in a pack. The cups were exactly what we needed. The cups are durable enough to withstand camping. My daughter dropped one and it didn’t hurt the cup. I look at what material are used when I order things my family is going to use. I was very attracted to these when I read they do not have any BPA or lead. They are the perfect weight. They are not to heavy and not light. They are well made and no creases or seams. That was attractive for me because I hate worrying about creases and seams not getting cleaned all the way and harboring germs. The cups are perfect size to fit in the kids hands but also in adults hands. We have been using them for milkshakes and they work great!
View and purchase these awesome cups on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FRI8KY2
**Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted/free rate in return for my honest and unbiased review. However, I will never mislead any fellow amazon customers by writing a false review regardless of what I’ve paid for a product. I will only give a product the number of stars it truly deserves. I myself count on review so I understand the importance of the reviews being completely honest. Please click the yes button below if you found my review helpful. It will help me out a lot. Thanks for reading my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment