Sunday, August 21, 2016

J2 Line Camping Towels Set of 2 Compact Antibacterial Quick Dry - Microfiber Travel Towels Perfect for Gym, Fitness, Hiking, Beach, Yoga and Sports Set







#traveltowels
I have been using these J2 Line Camping Towels Set of 2 Compact Antibacterial Quick Dry - Microfiber Travel Towels Perfect for Gym, Fitness, Hiking, Beach, Yoga and Sports Set while riding my bike every day since I received them. The larger one my daughter takes to the pool and uses. The bag that it came in is reusable so we pack the towels back into the bag when we are going somewhere and want to take them with us. They are very soft and super absorbent. The material reminds me of the cloth that I use when drying my car. It soaks up a lot more than I expected them to. I have washed them a few times now and I hang dry them. They only take a few hours to dry. Washing them hasn't changed the feel or look (color) of the towels. My husband would like a set, in a different color so he has a set for the gym. He said they will be perfect for him to use there, especially the small one for wiping down the equipment when he is done using it.

 To view and purchase these awesome towels follow this link. http://www.amztk.com/b01ex6kc7m

**Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted/free rate in return for my honest and unbiased review. However, I will never mislead any fellow amazon customers by writing a false review regardless of what I’ve paid for a product. I will only give a product the number of stars it truly deserves. I myself count on review so I understand the importance of the reviews being completely honest. Thanks for reading my review! Please click the yes button below if you found my review helpful. It will help me out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment