Saturday, August 13, 2016

Light weight and sturdy money clip


You can view and purchase the MGCFTan Carbon Fiber Glossy Money Clip Credit Card Business Card Holder 2 Plates here.

My husband hates wallets so I thought this would be a good option for him. When I got it and opened the package I was unsure about it working for him. It comes with 3 different bands and the hard carbon fiber is strong but not heavy. This keeps it from weighing down his pocket. We went ahead and put his cards and money in the money clip and he used it for a few days to see what he though. It was easy to take the card out that he needed without his other cards going everywhere. The stretch was good enough to hold everything together but not loose where things would fall out. We did put the cash inside with the cards just because our preference is to have the money not showing and it felt more secure than having it on the outside. That is just our preference though.

*Disclaimer: I received this product for a discount/free however this in no way influenced my review. I only write honest reviews regardless of whether I purchased a product at full price, at a discount, or received it free.

Never miss one of my reviews, follow me on AmazonTwitter and Facebook.

While this is my full review, you can also see my review on Amazon Here. If you find my review helpful please click yes the review was helpful (located under the review)

No comments:

Post a Comment